2015 Meeting & Events Schedule
- Board Meeting Thursday, 7:00 PM, May 28, 2015, to be held at Vicky Saenz’s home.
- 9:00-11:30 AM June 13, 2015 Potluck Breakfast and general meeting at the Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road – Mark Stone, Antrim County Drain Commissioner.
- Annual golf outing date to be announced at June 13th Potluck Breakfast. Linda Paterson Committee Chair.
- Board Meeting 7:00 PM Thursday, July 9th, 2015 at Carol Kupovits home.
- General Membership meeting 9:00-11:00 AM Saturday July 11, 2015 held at the Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road . Guest Speaker, Wendy Dawson from Township Ambulance Authority. CPR Class Training.
- July 15th, Ladies Lunch at Lavender Hill Farm
- July 18th, Annual SMLA Golf Outing.
- Board Meeting 7:00 PM Thursday, August 6th, 2015 location at Craig Schmidt’s home.
- Annual membership picnic Saturday, August 8th, 2015 at 4:30 PM at Echo Park (Board Nominations will be accepted). Yearly $25.00 membership dues payment required
- Board Meeting 7:00 PM Thursday, September 10, 2015 location TBD.
- General Meeting Saturday September 12, 2015 9:00-11:00 AM at the Methodist Church. Board Members Election
- Heidi Schaffer from the Antrim Soil Conservation District will do a power-point presentation (including photos) on ‘terrestrial invasives’.
- Board Meeting Thursday October 8th, 2015 7:00 PM location at Paula Stephanic’s home.
- Chili Supper Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 5:00 PM at the Methodist Church. Surprise Event TBD
- SMLA Annual Christmas Party on Saturday, December 12th 2015 at the Blue Pelican in Central Lake. Cocktails at 5:00 PM with dinner being served at 7:00 PM.
BOARD MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO ALL ASSOCIATION MEMBERS & ARE GENERALLY HELD THE THURSDAY PRIOR TO THE GENERAL MEETING
Ladies of the Lake
Everyone is invited to join us for breakfast the first Monday of the month. Meet at The Front Porch in Ellsworth at 9:00 am. If you haven’t joined us before please feel free to come along. We meet in the fall, winter, spring and summer.