2018 Meeting & Events Schedule
- Loon platforms installed
- SAD Renewal – Public Hearing 7:00 PM-Thursday May 3rd,
Echo Twp Hall, For both Echo and Southarm Townships
- 9:00-11:30 AM June 9th Potluck Breakfast and general meeting at Pleasant Valley Free Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road
- General Membership meeting 9:00-11:00 AM Saturday July 14th held at Pleasant Valley Free Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road .
Guest Speaker: Glen McCune – Falconer, Wildlife Artist – Topic: “Raptor Behavior and Care”.
- The Summer cleanup is scheduled for Saturday, July 21st at 10:00 A.M. (Bill Bates)
- Annual membership picnic Saturday, August 11th at 4:30 PM at Echo Park (Board Nominations will be accepted). Yearly $25.00 membership dues payment required
- Annual St. Clair/Six Mile Lake Natural Area Clean-Up – Michele Nerone, Chairperson – Date To Be Determined
- Loon Banding (please donate)- To Be Announced
- General Meeting Saturday September 8th 9:00-11:00 AM at Pleasant Valley Free Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road.
Board Members Elections
Guest Speaker: TBA
- Chili Supper & Desert Contest Saturday, October 13th at 5:00 PM at Pleasant Valley Free Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road.
- SMLA Annual Christmas Party- Sat, Dec 8, 2018 – cocktails 5 pm & dinner 8:00 pm at the Blue Pelican in Central Lake
- BOARD MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO ALL ASSOCIATION MEMBERS & ARE GENERALLY HELD THE THURSDAY PRIOR TO THE GENERAL MEETING
Ladies of the Lake
Everyone is invited to join us for breakfast the first Monday of the month. Meet at The Front Porch in Ellsworth at 9:00 am. If you haven’t joined us before please feel free to come along. We meet in the fall, winter, spring and summer.