2017 Meeting & Events Schedule
- 9:00-11:30 AM June 10th Potluck Breakfast and general meeting at Pleasant Valley Free Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road
- General Membership meeting 9:00-11:00 AM Saturday July 15th held at Pleasant Valley Free Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road .
Guest Speaker: Bre Grabill from PLM – Discussing the SAD renewal
- Annual membership picnic Saturday, August 12th at 4:30 PM at Echo Park (Board Nominations will be accepted). Yearly $25.00 membership dues payment required
- Annual St. Clair/Six Mile Lake Natural Area Clean-Up – Date To Be Determined
- Loon Banding – To Be Announced
- General Meeting Saturday September 9th 9:00-11:00 AM at Pleasant Valley Free Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road.
Board Members Elections
Guest Speaker: Elijah Baker from Tip of the Mitt Watershed Council – Discussing the latest Six Mile Lake Shoreline Survey
- Chili Supper & Silent Auction Saturday, October 14th at 5:00 PM at Pleasant Valley Free Methodist Church on 6 Mile Lake Road and Old State Road.
- SMLA Annual Christmas Party- Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 5 pm at the Blue Pelican in Central Lake
- BOARD MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO ALL ASSOCIATION MEMBERS & ARE GENERALLY HELD THE THURSDAY PRIOR TO THE GENERAL MEETING
Ladies of the Lake
Everyone is invited to join us for breakfast the first Monday of the month. Meet at The Front Porch in Ellsworth at 9:00 am. If you haven’t joined us before please feel free to come along. We meet in the fall, winter, spring and summer.