2023 Meeting & Events Schedule
- Breakfast Brunch- Saturday, June 10, 9am Pleasant Valley Free Methodist Church. Bring a dish to pass and invite a neighbor. The Association provides the coffee.
- Annual SMLA Picnic- Saturday, August 12, 4:30pm. Bring a dish to pass, your own beverages, and a neighbor. The Association provides the hot dogs and brats and our world famous cooks do the grilling.
- Chili & Dessert Competition/Supper- Saturday, October 7th, 4pm. Lots of fun, drawings, and a chance to win a free membership. Sign up to enter either contest, and, of course…Bring a neighbor!
- There are no meetings in July or September. The Annual Christmas Party plans are in the works.
- The Special Assessment or SAD hearings will be Wednesday, May 3rd at 6pm Southarm Twp and Thursday, May 4th at 7pm Echo Twp. This has been a formality in the past, which basically addresses the way the attorney wrote the original language when the SAD was instituted, but, it’s also your opportunity to show up and voice your opinion if you are so inclined.
- On June 22nd there will be a workbee at the St. Clair Lake-Six Mile Lake Natural Area access site off the Ellsworth-East Jordan Rd. Please let me know if you would like to volunteer. It involves cleaning brush, raking, picking up trash and tidying up the area. And, believe it or not, it’s more fun than work!
- BOARD MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO ALL ASSOCIATION MEMBERS & ARE GENERALLY HELD THE THURSDAY PRIOR TO THE GENERAL MEETING
Ladies of the Lake
Everyone is invited to join us for breakfast the first Monday of the month. Meet at The Front Porch in Ellsworth at 9:00 am. If you haven’t joined us before please feel free to come along. We meet in the fall, winter, spring and summer.