2019 Meeting & Events Schedule
- Loon platforms installed
- MAY 2 SAD Renewal – Public Hearing 7:00 PM-Thursday,Echo Twp Hall, For both Echo and Southarm Townships
- JUNE 8 Breakfast Brunch / General Meeting 9:00-11:30 AM-SaturdayFree Methodist Church, corner of Six Mile Lake & Old State Rds.
– Bring a dish to pass – Short meeting to follow.
- NO MEETING
- AUG. 10 Annual Membership Picnic at 4:30 PM at Echo Park (Board Nominations will be accepted). Annual membership dues payment required
- Annual St. Clair/Six Mile Lake Natural Area Clean-Up – Michele Nerone, Chairperson – Date To Be Determined
- Loon Banding (please donate) – To Be Announced
- SEP.14 General Meeting 9:00-11:00 AM -SaturdayLocation: Free Methodist Church Board Member Election
Guest Speaker: Steve Murray, Supervisor Great Lakes Energy
- OCT. 12 Chili Supper & Dessert Contest 5:00 PM -SaturdayLocation: Free Methodist Church.
- DEC. 14 SMLA Annual Christmas Party Blue Pelican, Central Lake. -Saturday, Cocktails at 5:00 PM, Dinner 7:00 PM.
- BOARD MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO ALL ASSOCIATION MEMBERS & ARE GENERALLY HELD THE THURSDAY PRIOR TO THE GENERAL MEETING
Ladies of the Lake
Everyone is invited to join us for breakfast the first Monday of the month. Meet at The Front Porch in Ellsworth at 9:00 am. If you haven’t joined us before please feel free to come along. We meet in the fall, winter, spring and summer.